Navis offers several different options in order to pay your policy premiums:
Option 1 – E Transfer
We accept E Transfers only if full payment is provided with 30 days after your renewal date.
- Email: Please use email@example.com
- Message: Insured Name on Navis Account
- Security Question: What is my account #?
- Security Answer: 7 Digit Account Number from your Invoice
Option 2 – Cheque
Must be received within 30 days of binding the business
- Option 1: Payment in Full
- Option 2: Three payments by post dated cheque.
- Cheque 1 dated on your renewal date
- Cheque 2 is 30 days after the renewal date
- Cheque 3 is 60 days after the renewal date
- Cheques must received before your renewal date
- All cheques need to be received at one time,
Option 3 – Credit Card
All credit card payments are subject to an online processing fee in addition to your premium. Two options exists to pay by credit card:
- Pay Online here
- Call us and we will process the credit card
Option 4 – Monthly Payments
Automatic withdrawal from your bank account. Call us for more details: 604-620-4510.
- Premiums over $1000 only
- Subject to financing approval
- Interest is charge on top of the premium